The team that brought us the powerful Reactable have put their work in turning the tangible instrument into an iPhone/iPad app. Reactable Mobile is priced at $10, which in app store world is not the norm these days, but it is a quality product for people serious with their music making.
* Universal App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* High quality 44kHz stereo sound quality
* Accelerometer and microphone input
* 20 virtual objects
* Import of custom samples and loops
* Save and share your sessions
A set of generator objects:
- loop players, with possibility to upload your own loops,
- synthesizers, with a large range of instruments to select from,
- oscillators, to synthesise pure and complex tones,
- input, to get audio directly from the device’s microphone.
A set of effects to modify generated sounds:
- wave shapers: distortion, compression, and resampling,
- delays: reverb, feedback, and ping-pong,
- modulators: ring modulation, chorus, and flanger,
- filters: low pass, high pass, and band pass.
A set of controller objects to modify other objects parameters:
- sequencers, with step-by-step, matrix, or random modes,
- low frequency oscillators (LFO), with different waveforms,
- accelerometer, to fetch data from the movement of the device.
A set of global objects to modify the settings of the entire table:
- tempo, to change the speed of the table,
- volume, to lower or increase the loudness,
- tonalizer, to change the harmony of the melody.